Submit An Article
Thank you for interest in submitting a tips and techniques article at Architecturals.net. This opportunity will allow you to post your name, an email link as well as a link to your website if your article is accepted for publishing, increasing your exposure on the Internet.
Please read and accept the agreement below prior to your article submission. Thank you again for your participation!
By submitting this article I agree to the terms and conditions below.
Tips & Techniques Submission Agreement - This Tips & Techniques Submission Agreement is made by and between Architecturals.net, a subsidiary of Urban Development Corporation, and you. You request permission to participate in and agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of the Architecturals.net Tips & Techniques Submission as follows:
- General - Your Information" is defined as any information that you provide to us, and our users in "Tips & Techniques". You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information:
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Shall not be fraudulent or involve counterfeit or plagiarized material.
- Shall not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti discrimination or false advertising).
- Shall not be obscene or contain child pornography.
- Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
- Breach - Without limiting other remedies, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you:
- If you breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference.
- If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us
- If we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us.
- No Warranty - OUR SUPPLIERS AND WE PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. OUR SUPPLIERS AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
- Liability Limit - IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
- Indemnity - You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Legal Compliance - You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your bidding on, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.
- No Agency - You and Architecturals.net are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Arbitration - Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or our services shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party settled by binding arbitration.